MY MAKE-UP TRAINING COURSE
1. The first thing you should do is to determine what type of skin you have, ie dry, normal or oily.
2. Apply the concealer to the areas that require attention
3. Choose the correct foundation for your skin type.
4. Prepare to use a good quality face powder, choose a colour that blends in with your skin colour.
4.1 I usually use two different colour powders for this step, one is the same colour as my skin and the second one is a bit darker than my skin tone.The face powder which is the same colour as my skin tone I apply to the T zone area and below the eyes to make it look a bit brighter.
The dark colour powder I apply to the areas that I wish to hide or make look a bit smaller.
5. The next step is to choose a good colour for your eye lids, I have three different types of make up which I use for this step.
I have two different styles of applying eye colour, the first is the normal method using a brush and the second method is by using water make up, this is a difficult technique to master but it produces very good quality results, being water resistant and smudge proof.The water make up is my speciality.
6. After that if you want to use artificial eye lashes now is the correct time to apply them,before you put on eye liner.
If you don't want to use artificial eye lashes you can now apply mascara to your own eye lashes, starting with the lower eye lashes and then the upper eye lashes.Once you have applied the mascara you apply the eye liner.
7. Following the application of the eye liner you can now start to draw a beautiful eyebrow, starting from the nose area working your way out.
8. Then you use a medium sized brush to apply a slightly darker powder to blend in the eyebrows with your nose. It will make your nose look a bit slimmer and more attractive.
9. You can now start to draw your lips.
My first tip for this is to cover your lips with concealer or foundation first then it is easier to draw a good lip line with a suitable lip liner pencil.
10. The last step is to apply the brush on, choose the right colour that matches the rest of the colours you have used as well as your original skin colour.
If you would like to learn more about the different techniques you can use you can contact me on my to arrange an appointment.
A make up training course can last up more than three hours depending on your experience and interest.
I will answer all your questions and show you some of my own special techniques that I use when I apply my own make up.
You can bring a friend to act as your model
You will learn by practising yourself and I will guide you through all the different stages mentioned above.
The cost of this course is £ 99 per couple and £ 59 per single
So you can both learn how to apply make-up like the professionals